Beate Chelette is a first-generation immigrant who went from $135,000 in debt as a single parent to bootstrapping her passion for photography, creating a global business that licensed content into 79 countries, which culminated in a multimillion-dollar sale to Bill Gates.
Now, Beate is the Growth Architect and Founder of The Women’s Code and provides visionaries and leaders with proven strategies, blueprints and growth maps to improve business systems, strengthen leadership skills and teams, making it easier to maximize profits and scale their impact.
Beate is the Podcast host of The Business Growth Architect Show and listed amongst the “Top 100 Global Thought Leaders” by PeopleHum and “One of 50 Must Follow Women Entrepreneurs” by HuffPost.
In this interview we explore
• The resilience that helped Beate after losing her business 4 times through catastrophic events and how she found a way to rebuild;
• Why having authority is so important and should never be confused with celebrity;
• How Beate rebuilt from the ground up to sell her business to Bill Gates – on her terms:
• What exactly is strategy, what types of strategies are there, and which one should you use even when you’re unsure where to start;
• Beate’s moment of clarity to redefine her purpose while standing in Nieman Marcus;
And SO much more.
Connect with Beate at