I am so delighted to welcome Clint Arthur to the Feeling Forwards podcast show.
With 20 years’ experience running his own gourmet food company, Clint Arthur is also a Celebrity Entrepreneur & Personal Branding Expert, Wharton Business School Graduate plus the bestselling author of 21 books and a serial successful multi-millionaire entrepreneur. Clint influences well over 100,000 independent business owners annually, through his social media platforms, coaching programs, and Million-dollar Business Accelerator mastermind. His book “Wisdom of the Men’ has been nominated for a 2022 Pulitzer Prize for Autobiography & Memoir has the intriguing tag line, “How I Went from Taxi Driver to Working with Global Superstars & 5 US Presidents, Revealing All My Secrets, So You Can Do It Too.”
In this introspective and motivating chat, we discussed:
• The power of confidence and self-identity when bouncing back from failure (1:23);
• Clint’s experience in Hollywood and the importance of having a role model in your life (8:10);
• How to be the best on earth at one thing and how this changed Clint’s life ( 13:21);
• The golden balloon theory and the benefit of shock in business (15:47);
• The importance of being the best at what you do and why Clint doesn’t subscribe to the ‘fake it till you make it’ culture (19:12);
• The advice that Clint got from Mick Jagger that he passes onto his celebrity clients (21:34);
• Who you are is more important than what you do (23:40).
And so much more!
You can learn more about and connect with Clint at:
Facebook: Clint Arthur