As the Founder/CEO of SORCE, Jessica Corbin is dedicated to regenerating human energy, accelerating organizational consciousness and architecting a vital future.
Recently named by the Nasdaq Entrepreneurial Center as one of their Milestone Makers and brought into StartUp Health’s portfolio of companies, the SORCE App is solving the $300 billion problem of stress and burnout through data driven + human centered technologies. The SORCE app and platform captures a user’s physical and behavioral data to drive health + performance coaching for individuals, teams, and organizations.
In addition, Jessica is a sought after keynote speaker for organizations like Warner Brothers, Activision Blizzard, The Motion Picture and Television Fund and luxury spa Rancho La Puerta where she educates and inspires people to become profoundly resilient in body, mind and soul. Jessica has also appeared as a featured correspondent for mainstream TV networks and programs such as CNN, ABC’s The View, E! Entertainment, TechTV, The Style Network and the Science Channel.
In this podcast episode we uncover together;
• How Jessica’s college days as an elite runner taught her mental preparation, drive and high performance but also led to burnout. (5:16)
• The incredible link between regenerative business and solving the human energy crisis; (11:25)
• Using Heart Rate Variability as a biomarker for health and performance. (16:35)
• How harnessing AI can assist measuring and managing stress in the workplace. (28:43)
• Ways to use neuroscience to improve mental well-being; (34:11)
And so much more.
You can connect with Jessica and learn more about Sorce at: