Drs. Ron and Mary Hulnick are world-renowned educators and pioneers in the field of Spiritual Psychology, which they define as the study and practice of Conscious Awakening. Through their clarity of vision, intention, and purpose, Ron and Mary, Founding Faculty and Co-Directors of the University of Santa Monica (USM) have for more than 40 years, pioneered and established a dynamic educational institution offering Programs in Spiritual Psychology. USM’s unique Soul-Centered, experiential offerings are now available online and accessible to a global community.
Ron and Mary co-authored the widely acclaimed book Loyalty to Your Soul: The Heart of Spiritual Psychology published in February 2011 by Hay House and available in 12 countries and translated into eight languages. The book has been described by Caroline Myss as a “stunning masterpiece of primary importance.”
Their latest book, Remembering the Light Within: A Course in Soul-Centered Living, was published by Hay House in 2017. In the words of Arianna Huffington, the book is “an invaluable guide for anybody who wants to live a life of meaning and purpose.”
In this incredible interview, the three of us share;
• What is spiritual psychology and how does it connect with the loving nature in all of us. (5:07)
• How can you harness the elements of Spiritual Psychology to enable personal growth. (10:30)
• We describe how unresolved issues from childhood or parental relationships can be healed through self-awareness and spiritual growth. 18:46)
• How Israeli and Palestinian women came together in Jordan for a Spiritual Psychology workshop on heart-centered listening and found common ground. (24:21)
• The impact of Living a soul-centered life through service and self-awareness. (29:13)
• Healing and spiritual growth through rewriting life stories. (36:55)
• Harnessing the power of spirituality, personal growth, and manifestation for an incredible life through the programs at the University of Santa Monica. (41:55)
And so much more!
To connect with Drs Ron & Mary Hulnick :
Freedom to choose Prison Program